+44 (0)20 7012 1963
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
Unilever – learnt the basics, Leo Burnett – learnt how not to do it, BBH – learnt from the best, Mother – learning more than ever.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Enjoying reading the business pages on a Sunday morning.
Who would play you in a movie?
Now that would be telling...
Falling in and out of love with London life.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A family teleporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
You know I don't Tweet.
Ever the optimist, Calcraft leads from the front finding new-business opportunities, people, ideas, you name it. Perceived by many to be Mother's engine, thanks to his unbridled energy and a healthy dose of charm.
3 January 1963 in London.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London