+44 (0)20 7012 1963
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
Unilever – learnt the basics, Leo Burnett – learnt how not to do it, BBH – learnt from the best, Mother – learning more than ever.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Enjoying reading the business pages on a Sunday morning.
Who would play you in a movie?
Now that would be telling...
Falling in and out of love with London life.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A family teleporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
You know I don't Tweet.
Ever the optimist, Calcraft leads from the front finding new-business opportunities, people, ideas, you name it. Perceived by many to be Mother's engine, thanks to his unbridled energy and a healthy dose of charm.
3 January 1963 in London.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Officer St George's Weybridge c£23,000-25,000 per annum, Weybridge, Surrey
- Freelance Account Managers, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, London
- Head of Marketing Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Competitive , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3