+44 (0)20 7012 1963
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, , E2
Unilever – learnt the basics, Leo Burnett – learnt how not to do it, BBH – learnt from the best, Mother – learning more than ever.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Enjoying reading the business pages on a Sunday morning.
Who would play you in a movie?
Now that would be telling...
Falling in and out of love with London life.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A family teleporter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
You know I don't Tweet.
Ever the optimist, Calcraft leads from the front finding new-business opportunities, people, ideas, you name it. Perceived by many to be Mother's engine, thanks to his unbridled energy and a healthy dose of charm.
3 January 1963 in London.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'