Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Getting this far into 2009.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic 25th Birthday.
Chanel, for enduring elegance.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Window shopping online for the art I may never buy.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A software system that doesn't run like an old car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It might have taken Cameron a while to adjust to working in a media agency, but he's proving to be a valuable part of the senior PHD team, helping it to develop strong work for clients as varied as ING, The Guardian and Sainsbury's. His slightly foppish appearance and long hair marks him out clearly as a creative thinker in the gritty world of media.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 3D DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot