Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Getting this far into 2009.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic 25th Birthday.
Chanel, for enduring elegance.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Window shopping online for the art I may never buy.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A software system that doesn't run like an old car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It might have taken Cameron a while to adjust to working in a media agency, but he's proving to be a valuable part of the senior PHD team, helping it to develop strong work for clients as varied as ING, The Guardian and Sainsbury's. His slightly foppish appearance and long hair marks him out clearly as a creative thinker in the gritty world of media.
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'