Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Getting this far into 2009.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic 25th Birthday.
Chanel, for enduring elegance.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Window shopping online for the art I may never buy.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A software system that doesn't run like an old car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It might have taken Cameron a while to adjust to working in a media agency, but he's proving to be a valuable part of the senior PHD team, helping it to develop strong work for clients as varied as ING, The Guardian and Sainsbury's. His slightly foppish appearance and long hair marks him out clearly as a creative thinker in the gritty world of media.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Dynamic New Alliances £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Strategist Speckled Frog £60-80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager True Careers £35-£50k, West Midlands
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again