Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 0555
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Getting this far into 2009.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic 25th Birthday.
Chanel, for enduring elegance.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Window shopping online for the art I may never buy.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A software system that doesn't run like an old car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
It might have taken Cameron a while to adjust to working in a media agency, but he's proving to be a valuable part of the senior PHD team, helping it to develop strong work for clients as varied as ING, The Guardian and Sainsbury's. His slightly foppish appearance and long hair marks him out clearly as a creative thinker in the gritty world of media.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne