+44 (0)20 7734 2949
36 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
RCKR, theelders.org, (beta), being the UK's most-complained-about copywriter.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Filer a l'anglaise.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A machine that turns back time.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"See you tomorrow.\"
There was a heady mix of excitement, intrigue and scepticism when Campaign broke the story that Campbell was to launch a start-up with Garry Lace. But the pair seem to have great chemistry and have proved the doubters wrong with a solid, if unspectacular, start.
Wembley, 7 October 1958
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Officer Nakama £30,000 per annum + package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DTP - Presentations Operator Michael Page Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood