Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44(0)20 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
1987 SRG; 1990 MWP; 1991 BBH; 1993 board; 1998 head of planning; 2004 UK chairman.
Favourite TV programme
Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads.
Straight No Chaser (deceased).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Bic: functional,cool,cheap (especially the yellow one).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Alastair Sim in a grey wig.
I do a passable Last Waltz karaoke (E Humperdinck).
Attending concerts, performances, matches.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A small box that inhales CO2 and exhales O2 in very large quantities.To be kept at the end of every garden.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This joke isn't funny any more.\"
The BBH silver fox is another of the many members of the senior management team that fill a lot of space in the upper echelons of the agency. Mind you, he's a quite sort, so it's easy to forget he's there sometimes.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)