Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44(0)20 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
1987 SRG; 1990 MWP; 1991 BBH; 1993 board; 1998 head of planning; 2004 UK chairman.
Favourite TV programme
Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads.
Straight No Chaser (deceased).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Bic: functional,cool,cheap (especially the yellow one).
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Alastair Sim in a grey wig.
I do a passable Last Waltz karaoke (E Humperdinck).
Attending concerts, performances, matches.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A small box that inhales CO2 and exhales O2 in very large quantities.To be kept at the end of every garden.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This joke isn't funny any more.\"
The BBH silver fox is another of the many members of the senior management team that fill a lot of space in the upper echelons of the agency. Mind you, he's a quite sort, so it's easy to forget he's there sometimes.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Designer Required | Remote Contract | 3 Month Rolling Salt £300 - £400 per day, London
- Digital Manager - Media Agency (Branding) Silverdrum Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £33 per annum, City of London