+44 (0)20 7592 7402
Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sky. A big modern brand that delivers its promise.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My love of automobiles.
Who would play you in a movie?
Bob Hoskins (see Long Good Friday).
Falling down the stairs.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The inflight long-haul fart absorber.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"When I can no longer recognise my wife or my family and can no longer wipe my own arse! Please administer the lethal injection.\"
It's become apparent over the past couple of years that VCCP's work has a much less art directed feel to it because the famously dyslexic art director has taken his hand off the rudder of the creative department a little. Although you get the feeling that the attention to detail in Aleksandr Orlov may have had something to do with the fiery creative.
27 December 1958 Willesden Green.
- Junior Web/Graphic Designer Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Sussex
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum + C/A , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East England
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)