+44 (0)20 7782 1346
1, Virginia Street, London, , E98 1EX
It's all a highlight... and it's not over yet.
Favourite TV programme
The Wall Street Journal.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Still Red Hot... 25 years of Virgin Atlantic.
Aston Martin – sophisticated, powerful and yet discerning.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Taking it easy.
Who would play you in a movie?
Golf and motorcycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Lottery number predictor... just for me!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh bollocks, I thought I was going to heaven!\"
It must sometimes feel as if there's a perpetual cultural revolution underway at Wapping, what with a seemingly never-ending round of promotions, hirings and restructurings. Upheavals in 2009 saw Carter elevated to a group trading role – but there's surely more rearrangement of the office furniture on the cards now that Rebekah Brooks (née Wade) has been promoted to chief executive.
Redcar, Teesside, UK.
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- Sales Manager - Branded Content & programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + commission & benefits, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad