+44 (0)20 7782 1346
1, Virginia Street, London, , E98 1EX
It's all a highlight... and it's not over yet.
Favourite TV programme
The Wall Street Journal.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Still Red Hot... 25 years of Virgin Atlantic.
Aston Martin – sophisticated, powerful and yet discerning.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Taking it easy.
Who would play you in a movie?
Golf and motorcycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Lottery number predictor... just for me!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh bollocks, I thought I was going to heaven!\"
It must sometimes feel as if there's a perpetual cultural revolution underway at Wapping, what with a seemingly never-ending round of promotions, hirings and restructurings. Upheavals in 2009 saw Carter elevated to a group trading role – but there's surely more rearrangement of the office furniture on the cards now that Rebekah Brooks (née Wade) has been promoted to chief executive.
Redcar, Teesside, UK.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Consumer Engagement: Rewards and Fulfilment Senior Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €72000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Senior Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Mobile Sales Manager, EMEA Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + great commission, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- 2014 'annus horribilis' says Maurice Lévy
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work