+44 (0)20 7782 1346
1, Virginia Street, London, , E98 1EX
It's all a highlight... and it's not over yet.
Favourite TV programme
The Wall Street Journal.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Still Red Hot... 25 years of Virgin Atlantic.
Aston Martin – sophisticated, powerful and yet discerning.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Taking it easy.
Who would play you in a movie?
Golf and motorcycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Lottery number predictor... just for me!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh bollocks, I thought I was going to heaven!\"
It must sometimes feel as if there's a perpetual cultural revolution underway at Wapping, what with a seemingly never-ending round of promotions, hirings and restructurings. Upheavals in 2009 saw Carter elevated to a group trading role – but there's surely more rearrangement of the office furniture on the cards now that Rebekah Brooks (née Wade) has been promoted to chief executive.
Redcar, Teesside, UK.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne