+44 (0)20 7782 1346
1, Virginia Street, London, , E98 1EX
It's all a highlight... and it's not over yet.
Favourite TV programme
The Wall Street Journal.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Still Red Hot... 25 years of Virgin Atlantic.
Aston Martin – sophisticated, powerful and yet discerning.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Taking it easy.
Who would play you in a movie?
Golf and motorcycling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Lottery number predictor... just for me!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Oh bollocks, I thought I was going to heaven!\"
It must sometimes feel as if there's a perpetual cultural revolution underway at Wapping, what with a seemingly never-ending round of promotions, hirings and restructurings. Upheavals in 2009 saw Carter elevated to a group trading role – but there's surely more rearrangement of the office furniture on the cards now that Rebekah Brooks (née Wade) has been promoted to chief executive.
Redcar, Teesside, UK.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Project Manager (Digital) Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3