The Red Brick Road
+44 (0)20 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
APL, Lowe, The Red Brick Road.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Know the signs, Heineken.
The BBC – it's loved the world over.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Omar (from The Wire, not Sharif).
Clearing the buffet, then the dance floor.
Dieting, cricket, child-rearing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A pyramid-shaped device, which when divided into sections effortlessly encapsulates a brand's strengths.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I, being of sound mind, do hereby declare that this is my last will and testament and that I intend to leave my entire estate and property to...\"
The writing half of the Tesco team, this former Sun journalist has had his talent for wordplay in demand this year as the volume of Tesco work continues apace. He's relaxed the punishing health regime of last year a little, to the relief of all around him.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)