Lowe & Partners
+44 (0)20 7894 5400.
60 Sloane Avenue, , London, , SW3 3XB
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Plant at least one tree a week.
My mum, Mary Queen of Scots and Mary Wells.
Bantham Sailing Club, Soho House.
Desert island objects
My Apple computer with web, iTunes and e-mail access, my own bed, unlimited supply of great wine.
Kingsbridge Gazette, Conde Nast Traveller, CSI, Radio 4, Lovefilm.
Biggest risk taken
Leaving a highly paid job at WCRS to do a start-up.
Spent with my oldest, closest mates.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Kristin Scott Thomas.
Managing director of WCRS, founder and managing director of Walsh Trott Chick Smith, European chief executive of Red Cell and now the chief executive of Lowe.
It's staying hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Being on the Board of the UK Film Council.
Walsh has weathered a stormy 12 months at Lowe London, with barely a week passing without a rumour she's heading for pastures new. One of the most formidable negotiators in the business, she's reputedly worked wonders on the internal structure of the agency, albeit ruffling many feathers in the process. Now, she needs to do the same with the agency's wider reputation in the market.
Most expensive purchase
Salcombe Yawl, No 1.
Why are you good at what you do?
I relish challenges.
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Affiliate Marketing Executive Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, South East England