Chief of stuff
Really Interesting Group
www.reallyinterestinggroup.com, , , ,
Getting hired by Campaign and Wired to write columns. There are second acts in advertising lives.
Favourite TV programme
The New Yorker.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Anything with Total Eclipse Of the Heart.
HP Sauce – it tastes of brown.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Not going to parties.
Garden railways, fried food.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Pocket space elevator.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm as disappointed as you are.\"
Campaign columnist, consultant, blogger (although less prolific these days), Davies is still in enormous demand as a commentator on all cool things digital and future-facing. Not a bad little niche to have carved out, and it seems to be keeping him in fried breakfasts.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum + plus benefits, St. Neots
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Director Brand Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum + plus car and excellent benefits, Watford