Chief of stuff
Really Interesting Group
www.reallyinterestinggroup.com, , , ,
Getting hired by Campaign and Wired to write columns. There are second acts in advertising lives.
Favourite TV programme
The New Yorker.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Anything with Total Eclipse Of the Heart.
HP Sauce – it tastes of brown.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Not going to parties.
Garden railways, fried food.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Pocket space elevator.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm as disappointed as you are.\"
Campaign columnist, consultant, blogger (although less prolific these days), Davies is still in enormous demand as a commentator on all cool things digital and future-facing. Not a bad little niche to have carved out, and it seems to be keeping him in fried breakfasts.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam