+44 (0)20 7938 7401
2 Derry Street, , London, , W8 5HF
Favourite TV programme
FT on Saturday.
Courchevel and Verbier webcams.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Converse – they just work with everything and you can clean them in the washing machine.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Complaining about how good it used to be!
Who would play you in a movie?
Paying the bill.
Golf, skiing, fishing and shooting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A phone application that unblocks blocked numbers.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Since leaving The Mail on Sunday in 2008, Davies says that he's matured into a problem-solver and business troubleshooter. He'll need all those skills as he attempts to inject revenue back into the ailing Independent titles.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000, Peterborough
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again