+44 (0)20 7938 7401
2 Derry Street, , London, , W8 5HF
Favourite TV programme
FT on Saturday.
Courchevel and Verbier webcams.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Converse – they just work with everything and you can clean them in the washing machine.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Complaining about how good it used to be!
Who would play you in a movie?
Paying the bill.
Golf, skiing, fishing and shooting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A phone application that unblocks blocked numbers.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Since leaving The Mail on Sunday in 2008, Davies says that he's matured into a problem-solver and business troubleshooter. He'll need all those skills as he attempts to inject revenue back into the ailing Independent titles.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'