+44 (0)20 7938 7401
2 Derry Street, , London, , W8 5HF
Favourite TV programme
FT on Saturday.
Courchevel and Verbier webcams.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Converse – they just work with everything and you can clean them in the washing machine.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Complaining about how good it used to be!
Who would play you in a movie?
Paying the bill.
Golf, skiing, fishing and shooting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A phone application that unblocks blocked numbers.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Since leaving The Mail on Sunday in 2008, Davies says that he's matured into a problem-solver and business troubleshooter. He'll need all those skills as he attempts to inject revenue back into the ailing Independent titles.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media