+44 (0)20 7447 7579
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
Almost featuring in Phil Georgiadis' Fantasy Agency line-up. And I would have got away with it if it hadn't been for that pesky photo...
Favourite TV programme
The Independent in the morning, Standard in the evening.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I'm proud of the Barclaycard \"waterslide\" activity.
Any brand that will have us.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Visiting The King and Queen.
Who would play you in a movie?
Dolph Lundgren, apparently.
Dislocating my jaw. Or shoulder; but that really hurts.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
BlackBerry brain implant. It's only a matter of time.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
God knows I wouldn't be Tweeting.
It's easy to see why Davis has inherited the mantle of the day-to-day running of Walker Media – he shares its founders' passion and insight into the industry as well as a phenomenal work ethic. While the storms of recession have raged around him, Davis has steered the agency through an untraumatic year.
In a crossfire hurricane, just outside Sutton. Exactly one year before Marc Overmars.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)