Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
D&D, DFD, DFB, DLKW.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The \"Million\" campaign.
Apple – design and fun.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Talking about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone tall, balding and good at accents – Meryl Streep?
Avoiding those kind of parties.
Music and history.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A trivia alarm.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Of course, it was sad for everyone at DLKW to see Mark Lund depart to head up COI, but every cloud has a silver lining, and for Delaney it meant an office all to himself, allowing him some peace and quiet to work tirelessly to try to regain his title as the king of the agency's fantasy football league.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam