Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
+44 (0)20 7836 3474
25 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7DA
D&D, DFD, DFB, DLKW.
Favourite TV programme
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The \"Million\" campaign.
Apple – design and fun.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Talking about the recession.
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone tall, balding and good at accents – Meryl Streep?
Avoiding those kind of parties.
Music and history.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A trivia alarm.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Of course, it was sad for everyone at DLKW to see Mark Lund depart to head up COI, but every cloud has a silver lining, and for Delaney it meant an office all to himself, allowing him some peace and quiet to work tirelessly to try to regain his title as the king of the agency's fantasy football league.
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, Luton
- Freelance Project Manager Mustard Jobs £0.00 per annum + DOE, High Wycombe
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxford
- Account Manager Mustard Jobs £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, Oxford
- New Business and Marketing Executive Mustard Jobs £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated