+44 (0)20 7758 1758
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Starting the agency.
Favourite TV programme
Sky Super Sunday.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Muji because it is consistent, yet ever changing.
What’s your concession to the recession?
I have no excesses, so nothing to give up.
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't go to parties.
Reading, going to the movies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A chair that would let my mum get around without endangering the lives of people near her.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Stop standing around, get me out of here.\"
The copywriting legend hasn't had one of the best years at Leagas. Losing the £3.5 million Emirates business was not a high point. However, as many have discovered, Delaney is still a force to be reckoned with, and by all accounts the savvy hire of the former BBH man Chris Harris as a new managing director may help get the agency on steadier ground.
March 1946, Bushey, Herts.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne