+44 (0)20 7758 1758
1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB
Starting the agency.
Favourite TV programme
Sky Super Sunday.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Muji because it is consistent, yet ever changing.
What’s your concession to the recession?
I have no excesses, so nothing to give up.
Who would play you in a movie?
Don't go to parties.
Reading, going to the movies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A chair that would let my mum get around without endangering the lives of people near her.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Stop standing around, get me out of here.\"
The copywriting legend hasn't had one of the best years at Leagas. Losing the £3.5 million Emirates business was not a high point. However, as many have discovered, Delaney is still a force to be reckoned with, and by all accounts the savvy hire of the former BBH man Chris Harris as a new managing director may help get the agency on steadier ground.
March 1946, Bushey, Herts.
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account