Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900.
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I drive my Aston Martin slowly.
Annabel's, George, Harry's Bar, MCC, MGGB, Reform, Solus and Thirty.
Desert island objects
Winston Churchill. Second World War.
Financial Times on Saturday, The New Yorker, The Sopranos, Radio 4, ba.com.
Biggest risk taken
Setting up MCBD.
First day of Lord's Test, sun shining, with friends, lunch at L'Aventure and then dinner at Harry's Bar.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
A young Sean Connery.
Being at Abbott Mead Vickers from 1980 to 1999. Setting up MCBD (1999 to present).
Best job outside advertising
After a period of ill-health, Miles is back in the saddle, but the account man/industry demi-god must have been questioning his sanity this year after Jonathon Durden, his newly appointed chairman, decided to go on the reality TV car crash that was/is Big Brother. You have to trust that Miles knows what he's doing.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I just am.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Search Executive Dot-Gap £26k, London (Greater)
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014