Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6900.
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I drive my Aston Martin slowly.
Annabel's, George, Harry's Bar, MCC, MGGB, Reform, Solus and Thirty.
Desert island objects
Winston Churchill. Second World War.
Financial Times on Saturday, The New Yorker, The Sopranos, Radio 4, ba.com.
Biggest risk taken
Setting up MCBD.
First day of Lord's Test, sun shining, with friends, lunch at L'Aventure and then dinner at Harry's Bar.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
A young Sean Connery.
Being at Abbott Mead Vickers from 1980 to 1999. Setting up MCBD (1999 to present).
Best job outside advertising
After a period of ill-health, Miles is back in the saddle, but the account man/industry demi-god must have been questioning his sanity this year after Jonathon Durden, his newly appointed chairman, decided to go on the reality TV car crash that was/is Big Brother. You have to trust that Miles knows what he's doing.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I just am.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne