Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8038
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Working with wonderful people in an industry I love.
Favourite TV programme
This Week and Later... with Jools Holland.
Sports section of The Telegraph.
The Week and Private Eye.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mike Hussey's easy learn keyboard takes some beating.
Apple. It's a brand that has made my life easier and better!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Going on holiday to Europe.
Who would play you in a movie?
A coin-swapping trick – very good. You have to see it!
Jazz and Blues music. All sport, particularly cricket, rugby and football. Art, photography. Spending time with my family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Probably something like: \"I'm starting to feel unwell.\"
The quiet man of media spearheaded a restructure of his agency this year and partnered with i-level to pitch for the colossal COI media buying business. Though the partnership might put a question mark over his agency's digital credentials, it will be more than worth it if the gamble pays off. Easterbrook still has an awful lot to prove.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards