Starcom MediaVest Group
+44 (0)20 7190 8038
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
Working with wonderful people in an industry I love.
Favourite TV programme
This Week and Later... with Jools Holland.
Sports section of The Telegraph.
The Week and Private Eye.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Mike Hussey's easy learn keyboard takes some beating.
Apple. It's a brand that has made my life easier and better!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Going on holiday to Europe.
Who would play you in a movie?
A coin-swapping trick – very good. You have to see it!
Jazz and Blues music. All sport, particularly cricket, rugby and football. Art, photography. Spending time with my family.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Probably something like: \"I'm starting to feel unwell.\"
The quiet man of media spearheaded a restructure of his agency this year and partnered with i-level to pitch for the colossal COI media buying business. Though the partnership might put a question mark over his agency's digital credentials, it will be more than worth it if the gamble pays off. Easterbrook still has an awful lot to prove.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)