Worldwide head of digital
+1 212 210 7213
466, Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, 10017
Favourite TV programme
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
FT – Saturday edition.
New York Magazine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Who. I've seen them in every decade since the 70's so they've been a part of my life. I've yet to see a better live act.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Turning a party sausage into a Boeing 747 – it needs work.
Playing guitar, collecting photographs and contemporary art.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Instant Karma device or iKarma. Get all those good things, now. Not to be used when you've been bad.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
A new and high-flying job right at the end of last year for Eastman, who left Agency Republic and a secure, if unfulfilling, sinecure at Omnicom to become the worldwide digital director at JWT. He's been instrumental in the network's merger with RMG this year, but there's still plenty to do to turn this particular tanker around.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London