Worldwide head of digital
+1 212 210 7213
466, Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, 10017
Favourite TV programme
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
FT – Saturday edition.
New York Magazine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The Who. I've seen them in every decade since the 70's so they've been a part of my life. I've yet to see a better live act.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Turning a party sausage into a Boeing 747 – it needs work.
Playing guitar, collecting photographs and contemporary art.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The Instant Karma device or iKarma. Get all those good things, now. Not to be used when you've been bad.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
A new and high-flying job right at the end of last year for Eastman, who left Agency Republic and a secure, if unfulfilling, sinecure at Omnicom to become the worldwide digital director at JWT. He's been instrumental in the network's merger with RMG this year, but there's still plenty to do to turn this particular tanker around.
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Consultant, international branding agency in London £70k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton