Drum (PHD Media)
+44 (0)20 7446 7200
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Bringing together the worlds of brands and entertainment. Various work on O2, Cadbury, Sainsbury's, COI. Cannes Lion in 2009 for Krypton Factor/Sage.
Favourite TV programme
My wife's Grazia. Private Eye.
iPlayer on iPhone is a benchmark-setter.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Thegreatschlep.com: brilliant insight, brilliant content.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
According to Tess Alps, John Simm. I'd say Neil Hannon in a musical.
Cutting glass underwater with scissors.
Guitar, books, writing, bit of golf and cycling down gentle inclines.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Anything that has the prefix \"twit-\" or \"i-\" just can't fail. eg. \"twit-o-matic\"; \"i-man\", etc.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Stop following me.\"
Eaves combines a strong media background with excellent contacts in the world of TV production and content to help make groundbreaking work for clients via Drum PHD. Activity this year includes a second series of Sage's funding of The Krypton Factor and various content initiatives for Cadbury, including a version of the \"eyebrows\" commercial in cinemas.
Blackpool 1976. Not on a rollercoaster.
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough