Group chief executive
+44 (0)20 7071 2678
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Selling Cartwright Williams to Leo Burnett.
Favourite TV programme
Don't have one.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
McDonald's Trust campaign.
Tooheys. Good product and consistently great ads.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Censored. But if you need an answer...Juggling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Car auto pilot.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This is my first Tweet.\"
The anonymous Edwards manages to handle the complexities of running a domestic integrated business while shouldering global pressure with ease and aplomb. Much like his time on the rugby pitch as a young 'un. This year lacked a Homebase but his agency is still pumping out some decent creative.
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne