Group chief executive
+44 (0)20 7071 2678
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Selling Cartwright Williams to Leo Burnett.
Favourite TV programme
Don't have one.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
McDonald's Trust campaign.
Tooheys. Good product and consistently great ads.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Censored. But if you need an answer...Juggling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Car auto pilot.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This is my first Tweet.\"
The anonymous Edwards manages to handle the complexities of running a domestic integrated business while shouldering global pressure with ease and aplomb. Much like his time on the rugby pitch as a young 'un. This year lacked a Homebase but his agency is still pumping out some decent creative.
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Artworker AF Selection £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned