Communications planning director
Havas Worldwide London
+44 (0)20 7240 6002
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Harvester Awards, Manchester, December 2001. Good times.
Favourite TV programme
Anything in a small bag outside my door. Usually means I'm somewhere nice.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Tck tck tck.
Vespa. Riding one is the best bit of my day. Generally.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Faith in monetarist policies and market forces.
Who would play you in a movie?
Michael Stephenson (Troll 2).
Dislocating my shoulder. NB. My self-harming schtick pre-dates the Lethal Weapon franchise.
The first rule of...
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A coffee-holder for scooters.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Urgent help required.\"
Russ Lidstone made a smart move in recruiting Edwards from Mindshare in June. Clients seem to be reacting well to Edwards' commitment to keeping media strategy at the heart of the agency's creative development, and his sharp sense of humour and enthusiastic approach means he has adapted to life at Euro RSCG very well.
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'