Communications planning director
Havas Worldwide London
+44 (0)20 7240 6002
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Harvester Awards, Manchester, December 2001. Good times.
Favourite TV programme
Anything in a small bag outside my door. Usually means I'm somewhere nice.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Tck tck tck.
Vespa. Riding one is the best bit of my day. Generally.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Faith in monetarist policies and market forces.
Who would play you in a movie?
Michael Stephenson (Troll 2).
Dislocating my shoulder. NB. My self-harming schtick pre-dates the Lethal Weapon franchise.
The first rule of...
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A coffee-holder for scooters.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Urgent help required.\"
Russ Lidstone made a smart move in recruiting Edwards from Mindshare in June. Clients seem to be reacting well to Edwards' commitment to keeping media strategy at the heart of the agency's creative development, and his sharp sense of humour and enthusiastic approach means he has adapted to life at Euro RSCG very well.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- International Marketing Director - Global Arts Fair Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £48000 - £58000 per annum, West London
- Design and Development Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London