+44 (0)20 3128 8000
60 Great Portland Street, , London, , W1W 7RT
I get enough spam already.
Three favourites would be Stella Artois \"doctor\" winning BTAA Grand Prix, Heineken celebrity blackmail campaign making front-page lead story in The Mirror and WCRS topping Campaign's new-business league.
Favourite TV programme
The Sun in the week, The Daily Telegraph on Saturday.
Campaign. Especially the bits Noel writes.
Myfootballclub.co.uk – crowd-sourcing at its best. Please join us as we need to increase the playing budget to stay up.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Cactus Kid. \"Run Cactus Kid, run!\"
Adnams for combining two of my favourite things – beer and Southwold.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
A young, floppy-haired Nigel Havers.
I can solve a Rubik's Cube in less than three minutes.
Tennis, theatre (OK, musicals), part-owning Ebbsfleet United Football Club.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Every time we watch Dragons' Den, I remind my wife of my idea for the Hot Spoon for carving out ice-cream straight from the freezer. She laughs dismissively.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"We had some laughs and we did some crazy things.\"
Many thought that when Penny Herriman was chosen above Edwards for the managing director role at WCRS, he'd leave. However, with terrier-like persistence, he kept buzzing around the agency until his commitment was rewarded with the managing director role at the sprawling Engine Group. The thoroughly nice and likeable (which isn't a euphemism for boring) Edwards has done his utmost to make himself indispensable since.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- International Business Director -Automotive Aspire £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned