+44 (0)20 3128 6000
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
Still wanting to write the best work.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
Too many to mention.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Boag's. The Tasmanian Pipeline.
Today it's Howies. They talk to me like they care.
What’s your concession to the recession?
I've given up worrying about it.
Who would play you in a movie?
Woody Allen. I think I said this last year but seeing as we are both still alive, I will stick with it.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
I was going to invent a brilliant new phone. Then it came out.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is it just me or are we all going to die?\"
It has been a turbulent year for WCRS, which will have had an effect on the talented creative director. The complete lack of Sky work (Yan and his partner Luke's account) cannot have sat well either. Time for better work from the talented guys.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne