+44 (0)20 3128 6000
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
Still wanting to write the best work.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
Too many to mention.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Boag's. The Tasmanian Pipeline.
Today it's Howies. They talk to me like they care.
What’s your concession to the recession?
I've given up worrying about it.
Who would play you in a movie?
Woody Allen. I think I said this last year but seeing as we are both still alive, I will stick with it.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
I was going to invent a brilliant new phone. Then it came out.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is it just me or are we all going to die?\"
It has been a turbulent year for WCRS, which will have had an effect on the talented creative director. The complete lack of Sky work (Yan and his partner Luke's account) cannot have sat well either. Time for better work from the talented guys.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive Guru Careers £18 - 20k + Benefits, London (W1)
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?