Strategy and client service leader
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Favourite TV programme
Dogs Trust search engine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Throwing tennis balls and building sandpits.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Febreze for fox poo-obsessed dogs.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This will be my last Tweet.\"
The forthright Emery doesn't suffer fools or even those of average intelligence. He takes a creative approach to media and wants Mindshare to be the edgy subversive kid on the media block, though some would argue it's anything but. His fondness for band T-shirts harks back to the days when he used to play drums for The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Pontefract. Year of the monkey.
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile