Strategy and client service leader
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Favourite TV programme
Dogs Trust search engine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Throwing tennis balls and building sandpits.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Febreze for fox poo-obsessed dogs.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This will be my last Tweet.\"
The forthright Emery doesn't suffer fools or even those of average intelligence. He takes a creative approach to media and wants Mindshare to be the edgy subversive kid on the media block, though some would argue it's anything but. His fondness for band T-shirts harks back to the days when he used to play drums for The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Pontefract. Year of the monkey.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas