Strategy and client service leader
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Favourite TV programme
Dogs Trust search engine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Throwing tennis balls and building sandpits.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Febreze for fox poo-obsessed dogs.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This will be my last Tweet.\"
The forthright Emery doesn't suffer fools or even those of average intelligence. He takes a creative approach to media and wants Mindshare to be the edgy subversive kid on the media block, though some would argue it's anything but. His fondness for band T-shirts harks back to the days when he used to play drums for The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Pontefract. Year of the monkey.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers