Strategy and client service leader
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Favourite TV programme
Dogs Trust search engine.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Throwing tennis balls and building sandpits.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Febreze for fox poo-obsessed dogs.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"This will be my last Tweet.\"
The forthright Emery doesn't suffer fools or even those of average intelligence. He takes a creative approach to media and wants Mindshare to be the edgy subversive kid on the media block, though some would argue it's anything but. His fondness for band T-shirts harks back to the days when he used to play drums for The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Pontefract. Year of the monkey.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Executive Premier Media £18000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £35,000, Hammersmith and Fulham, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £28,000 - £35,000, Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role