Director of advertising
Mirror Group Newspapers
+44 (0)20 7293 3844
1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AP
I'm hoping they're still to come. If not, I'm buggered!
Favourite TV programme
Obviously anything published by Mirror Group Newspapers.
DNA.com The website of the National Dyslexia Association.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
The John Smith's \"people's darts\" campaign.
It used to be Jo, but now it's Russell. He's funnier.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
The bloke who plays Fredo Corleone in The Godfather.
I set fire to my chest hair.
I collect chess pieces. Well I do now after my wife heard me discussing the pawn I have hidden up in the loft!
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that puts out chest-hair fires.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Dear milkman, can you cancel the milk until further notice.\"
Emin was promoted to a wider commercial role earlier in the year, taking on greater responsibility for Mirror Group's activity beyond its newspapers. Although still great company, Emin presents a more restrained demeanour these days as his employer weathers the media downturn.
12.30am in Kingsbury maternity hospital.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- head of strategy collectivo Up to £120,000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22k - dependent on experience + bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager / Project Manager air recruitment Up to £32k (pro rata) dependent on experience, London (Central)
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager (Retail) air recruitment £30K - £40K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)