+44 (0)20 7861 8549
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
WCRS, BBC, Chime Communications, Historic Royal Palaces.
Favourite TV programme
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Aleksandr the Meerkat.
The BBC – I love it and trust it in equal measure.
What’s your concession to the recession?
My Silver Card – how sad is that!
Who would play you in a movie?
Answers on a postcard please!
Fluent in Yorkshire.
Riding, reading, travelling.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A \"pause\" button for when you're having a great time!
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"The cure for unhappiness is happiness.\"
The tall, elegant Farr has a warmth and confidence that helped her navigate the politics at Thames TV and the BBC. Now leading Chime's strategic and business development programme, her talent at 100 metres hurdles may come to the fore. The only marketing services group to have grown revenues and profits in the first half of 2009 is now in acquisition mode.
Yorkshire, Leap Year Day.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of PR & Communications Barclay Meade £60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Project manager - Digital Agency £35-40K Source £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager/Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Norwich