Bartle Bogle Hegarty
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
My first year as chief executive in Asia: new markets, new brands, new clients and new management team. Energising and scary in equal measure.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor, Cheryl and I have a connection.
Mail on Sunday, of course.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Our latest Barnardo's campaign, powerful in every channel.
Banyan Tree, awesome Asian holidays.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Banyan Tree holidays.
Who would play you in a movie?
My father, better looking, better actor, better dancer.
I can do a pretty quick pint.
Cooking and playing any form of sport with my kids.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Star Trek-type Teleporter, my commute doesn't get any better.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Bummer, I've got so much more to do.\"
2009 will go down as the hardest year in Fennell's career. Not only has the agency been dogged by talk that its big accounts are about to walk, but some significant cuts in client spend also led to the agency making 40 staff redundant. As the driver behind major structural change at the agency, Fennell's hands-on bosses will have now have their eyes firmly on the effect his ideas are having on the bottom line. Few doubt he's up to the challenge.
16 August 1971, London.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner, Top London Integrated Agency Direct Recruitment up tp £70,000, London (Greater)