Manning Gottlieb OMD
+44 (0)20 7470 5300
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Being asked by Colin and Nick to help start Manning Gottlieb Media in 1990.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic 25th anniversary.
Apple, innovative simplicity.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Kiefer Sutherland or, at a push, Jimmy Somerville.
Watching Chelsea, more a ritual than a hobby, golf, the odd jog round the park, photography and playing the guitar badly.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A mind-reading device for every teenage boy that goes anywhere near my three daughters.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Girls, get off the computer and read a book please...\"
Ffitch's agency has a young, vibrant, energetic spirit that he somehow nurtures despite seeming to be none of these things. His lugubrious demeanour shouldn't fool people, though – underneath lurks a passionate media man with a wickedly dry line in jokes and a commitment to the cause that is beyond question.
1963, Kensington and Chelsea, London.
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media