Manning Gottlieb OMD
+44 (0)20 7470 5300
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Being asked by Colin and Nick to help start Manning Gottlieb Media in 1990.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Sunday Times.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic 25th anniversary.
Apple, innovative simplicity.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Kiefer Sutherland or, at a push, Jimmy Somerville.
Watching Chelsea, more a ritual than a hobby, golf, the odd jog round the park, photography and playing the guitar badly.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A mind-reading device for every teenage boy that goes anywhere near my three daughters.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Girls, get off the computer and read a book please...\"
Ffitch's agency has a young, vibrant, energetic spirit that he somehow nurtures despite seeming to be none of these things. His lugubrious demeanour shouldn't fool people, though – underneath lurks a passionate media man with a wickedly dry line in jokes and a commitment to the cause that is beyond question.
1963, Kensington and Chelsea, London.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned