Chief executive (Europe)
+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
Being at Profero for ten years. Founding Creative Social and Creativeshowcase.
Favourite TV programme
Entourage. Ari Gold must be the best character on TV.
I don't really read newspapers (see favourite website).
Empire or The Economist. Very much dependent on the mood.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Simples – Comparethemeerkat.
Apple, surely I don't need to explain why?
What’s your concession to the recession?
My car. If you live in London, Streetcar is absolutely fantastic.
Who would play you in a movie?
According to celebrity.myheritage.com, Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck).
Only shared after a couple of drinks, so not appropriate to share here.
Dangerous sports (although I have to admit this seems to be waning with age), collecting vinyl toys.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A teleporter – travelling across offices can be extremely tiring. Or a stapler with limitless staples.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Hopefully if I had the time I would be doing something more important than Tweeting. However, if I had to it would be \"@god I have been very good and hope to see you soon\", otherwise \"@beelzebub be gentle.\"
While the founders Wayne and Daryl Arnold continue to take Profero to new locations around the world, Fiandaca has been more focused on keeping the agency's London office ticking over. The Creative Social founder also made a long-overdue attempt to boost the agency's creative and planning firepower by hiring Elspeth Lynn as joint executive creative director, and Dale Gall as executive planning director.
28 October 1972, London.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad