Chief executive (Europe)
+44 (0)20 7387 2000
Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, , , NW1 0DU
Being at Profero for ten years. Founding Creative Social and Creativeshowcase.
Favourite TV programme
Entourage. Ari Gold must be the best character on TV.
I don't really read newspapers (see favourite website).
Empire or The Economist. Very much dependent on the mood.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Simples – Comparethemeerkat.
Apple, surely I don't need to explain why?
What’s your concession to the recession?
My car. If you live in London, Streetcar is absolutely fantastic.
Who would play you in a movie?
According to celebrity.myheritage.com, Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck).
Only shared after a couple of drinks, so not appropriate to share here.
Dangerous sports (although I have to admit this seems to be waning with age), collecting vinyl toys.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A teleporter – travelling across offices can be extremely tiring. Or a stapler with limitless staples.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Hopefully if I had the time I would be doing something more important than Tweeting. However, if I had to it would be \"@god I have been very good and hope to see you soon\", otherwise \"@beelzebub be gentle.\"
While the founders Wayne and Daryl Arnold continue to take Profero to new locations around the world, Fiandaca has been more focused on keeping the agency's London office ticking over. The Creative Social founder also made a long-overdue attempt to boost the agency's creative and planning firepower by hiring Elspeth Lynn as joint executive creative director, and Dale Gall as executive planning director.
28 October 1972, London.
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne