Executive creative director
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Winning four Baftas. Directing Dance Video of the Year, 1996, creating BA \"face\" ad. Creative director of M&C Saatchi.
Favourite TV programme
Maurice Saatchi told me if you only have time to read two papers, read The Sun and The Mirror. So I do.
It seems to change every week. Currently FFFFOUND.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Narcissistically, our own for RNID (posters that interact with sound.)
Apple, because I always want the latest bit of kit they do.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Arguing about expenses.
Who would play you in a movie?
Balancing a chair on my chin.
Don't do hobbies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Teleportation. Just think how amazing that would be.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"See you in hell.\"
It's unquestionable that when the time comes, Fink will leave adland as a legend – not least for his slightly old-school approach to motivating his creative department. He's known for his forward-thinking approach (he's the only \"traditional\" creative invited to the digital Creative Social events) but it will be interesting to see how he takes to Tim Duffy's plan of integrating M&C's creative and planning departments.
7 September at 7am, weighing 7lbs 7ozs, at Fratton Park, Portsmouth.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey