Head of MEC MediaLab
+44 (0)20 7803 2283
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
Head of Radio, CIA UK; head of strategy, CIA UK; head of MediaLab, MEC UK.
Favourite TV programme
Waking The Dead.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4/E4/Film 4/More 4 on-screen idents.
John Lewis, because shopping there never satiates the aspiration.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Any realistic expectation of early retirement.
Who would play you in a movie?
Brian from Family Guy.
Making inapproriate comments.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that inhibits me making inappropriate comments at parties.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"That it, then?\"
Fletcher is an MEC veteran who has not only helped his agency achieve much success through his investment in intellectual capital, but has also found time to launch a charity called Five Talents. Songs Of Praise fans (own up) will know all about the charity as its work in India featured on the programme this year.
3 June 1963 Sutton Coldfield.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media