Head of MEC MediaLab
+44 (0)20 7803 2283
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
Head of Radio, CIA UK; head of strategy, CIA UK; head of MediaLab, MEC UK.
Favourite TV programme
Waking The Dead.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Channel 4/E4/Film 4/More 4 on-screen idents.
John Lewis, because shopping there never satiates the aspiration.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Any realistic expectation of early retirement.
Who would play you in a movie?
Brian from Family Guy.
Making inapproriate comments.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that inhibits me making inappropriate comments at parties.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"That it, then?\"
Fletcher is an MEC veteran who has not only helped his agency achieve much success through his investment in intellectual capital, but has also found time to launch a charity called Five Talents. Songs Of Praise fans (own up) will know all about the charity as its work in India featured on the programme this year.
3 June 1963 Sutton Coldfield.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London