+44 (0)20 7908 0700
Moray House, 23-31 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 7PA
Graduate and later account director, Saatchi & Saatchi 1990-95; group director, M&C Saatchi 1995-98; client services director, Wieden & Kennedy 1998-2000; Grand Union 2000-2009.
Favourite TV programme
I am currently liking The X Factor.
Toss-up between The Guardian and The Telegraph on Saturday which signals the start of my weekend (not that I get time to read it).
Amazon (I like buying things at midnight after a beer and then the package arriving quite unexpectedly).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
I like anything with a meerkat in it.
Pinarello, the make of my bike. It nearly once killed me, but we have since made up.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Someone vain, deluded and not very good.
I can flip over 50 beermats in one hand and catch them (I don't get invited to many parties).
Professional road-cycling, watching or riding.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The PowerPoint presentation generator app, that creates original, brilliant thinking at the touch of a button.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Direct Message @god re: heaven, any chance you could re-consider? ;-).\"
The usually ebullient Forshaw will have started this year hoping it would be better than last, which was mainly taken up with recovering from a series of unfortunate incidents including a house fire and a bike crash. It's a shame for such a brilliant planning brain that his agency, Grand Union, is looking more like an e-commerce shop than an ad business these days.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam