Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Setting up Adam & Eve, winning some amazing clients and a bunch of brilliant people joining us.
Favourite TV programme
The Howies catalogue.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama's election.
Honda. It has a philosophy it continually acts upon.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
For the required character versatility and physical similarity, I'd say it has to be Mark Wahlberg.
Ella and Nancy, tennis, playing records and most sports that involve water or snow.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A never-ending battery.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Anyone fancy a pint? #endoftheworld.\"
The quiet man of the Adam & Eve quartet is just as important to the agency's growth as Priest, Golding or Murphy. His understanding of channel planning and integrated advertising is second to none, and he adds that extra dimension to pitches that the smart clients are after.
25 May 1972, Alexandria, Scotland.
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated