Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Setting up Adam & Eve, winning some amazing clients and a bunch of brilliant people joining us.
Favourite TV programme
The Howies catalogue.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama's election.
Honda. It has a philosophy it continually acts upon.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
For the required character versatility and physical similarity, I'd say it has to be Mark Wahlberg.
Ella and Nancy, tennis, playing records and most sports that involve water or snow.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A never-ending battery.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Anyone fancy a pint? #endoftheworld.\"
The quiet man of the Adam & Eve quartet is just as important to the agency's growth as Priest, Golding or Murphy. His understanding of channel planning and integrated advertising is second to none, and he adds that extra dimension to pitches that the smart clients are after.
25 May 1972, Alexandria, Scotland.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Insight Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £25000 - £30000 per annum, Uxbridge