Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Setting up Adam & Eve, winning some amazing clients and a bunch of brilliant people joining us.
Favourite TV programme
The Howies catalogue.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama's election.
Honda. It has a philosophy it continually acts upon.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
For the required character versatility and physical similarity, I'd say it has to be Mark Wahlberg.
Ella and Nancy, tennis, playing records and most sports that involve water or snow.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A never-ending battery.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Anyone fancy a pint? #endoftheworld.\"
The quiet man of the Adam & Eve quartet is just as important to the agency's growth as Priest, Golding or Murphy. His understanding of channel planning and integrated advertising is second to none, and he adds that extra dimension to pitches that the smart clients are after.
25 May 1972, Alexandria, Scotland.
- Digital Project Manager Adam Recruitment £200 - £300 per day + doe, Manchester
- New Business Manager Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING DESIGNER - £28-33K - WEST LONDON Salt £28000 - £33000 per annum, West London
- Digital Project Manager Adam Recruitment £225 - £325 per day, Liverpool
- Trainee Recruiter/Resourcer. OTE £32,000 + Elizabeth Norman International £30000 per annum, City of Westminster
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media