Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Setting up Adam & Eve, winning some amazing clients and a bunch of brilliant people joining us.
Favourite TV programme
The Howies catalogue.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama's election.
Honda. It has a philosophy it continually acts upon.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
For the required character versatility and physical similarity, I'd say it has to be Mark Wahlberg.
Ella and Nancy, tennis, playing records and most sports that involve water or snow.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A never-ending battery.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Anyone fancy a pint? #endoftheworld.\"
The quiet man of the Adam & Eve quartet is just as important to the agency's growth as Priest, Golding or Murphy. His understanding of channel planning and integrated advertising is second to none, and he adds that extra dimension to pitches that the smart clients are after.
25 May 1972, Alexandria, Scotland.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End