Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Setting up Adam & Eve, winning some amazing clients and a bunch of brilliant people joining us.
Favourite TV programme
The Howies catalogue.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Barack Obama's election.
Honda. It has a philosophy it continually acts upon.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
For the required character versatility and physical similarity, I'd say it has to be Mark Wahlberg.
Ella and Nancy, tennis, playing records and most sports that involve water or snow.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A never-ending battery.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Anyone fancy a pint? #endoftheworld.\"
The quiet man of the Adam & Eve quartet is just as important to the agency's growth as Priest, Golding or Murphy. His understanding of channel planning and integrated advertising is second to none, and he adds that extra dimension to pitches that the smart clients are after.
25 May 1972, Alexandria, Scotland.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Financial Services, London £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £50,000, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant