Chief operating officer
+44 (0)20 7258 4010
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Continuous employment throughout.
Favourite TV programme
One O'Clock News.
The Racing Post.
How To Spend It.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Monopoly City Streets.
Maserati, because I haven't got one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Very large Cuban cigars.
Who would play you in a movie?
Going home early.
Model Spitfire planes. Anything in wellies..
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Over and out.\"
Fox, or Foxy as his colleagues affectionately know him, is probably one of the poshest-sounding people in advertising – with a penchant for shooting to match the voice. When he's not sounding like an understudy for Nigel Havers, Foxy keeps himself busy steadying the DDB London ship.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers