Chief operating officer
+44 (0)20 7258 4010
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Continuous employment throughout.
Favourite TV programme
One O'Clock News.
The Racing Post.
How To Spend It.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Monopoly City Streets.
Maserati, because I haven't got one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Very large Cuban cigars.
Who would play you in a movie?
Going home early.
Model Spitfire planes. Anything in wellies..
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Over and out.\"
Fox, or Foxy as his colleagues affectionately know him, is probably one of the poshest-sounding people in advertising – with a penchant for shooting to match the voice. When he's not sounding like an understudy for Nigel Havers, Foxy keeps himself busy steadying the DDB London ship.
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch