Chief operating officer
+44 (0)20 7258 4010
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Continuous employment throughout.
Favourite TV programme
One O'Clock News.
The Racing Post.
How To Spend It.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Monopoly City Streets.
Maserati, because I haven't got one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Very large Cuban cigars.
Who would play you in a movie?
Going home early.
Model Spitfire planes. Anything in wellies..
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Over and out.\"
Fox, or Foxy as his colleagues affectionately know him, is probably one of the poshest-sounding people in advertising – with a penchant for shooting to match the voice. When he's not sounding like an understudy for Nigel Havers, Foxy keeps himself busy steadying the DDB London ship.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?