Chief operating officer
+44 (0)20 7258 4010
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Continuous employment throughout.
Favourite TV programme
One O'Clock News.
The Racing Post.
How To Spend It.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Monopoly City Streets.
Maserati, because I haven't got one.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Very large Cuban cigars.
Who would play you in a movie?
Going home early.
Model Spitfire planes. Anything in wellies..
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Over and out.\"
Fox, or Foxy as his colleagues affectionately know him, is probably one of the poshest-sounding people in advertising – with a penchant for shooting to match the voice. When he's not sounding like an understudy for Nigel Havers, Foxy keeps himself busy steadying the DDB London ship.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London