Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4222
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Getting the chance to look after BBH's creative.
Favourite TV programme
Most recently, Jimmy McGovern's The Street.
Ours. The guys did a great job.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Droga 5's \"Million\".
Apple. I like anything beginning with the letter ‘i', and I love the space and calm of its store on Regent Street.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Boring, linear, time-consuming work processes.
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd be happy with Philip Seymour Hoffman, but I'm sure the studio would push for Brad Pitt.
I can run a creative department and bring up three kids at the same time.
Watching films, listening to music, hunting out cool stuff online and walking around a lot.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
I'd like to be able to play vinyl in my car.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Whether Twittered or spoken I'd like my last words on this Earth to be profound. But they'll probably be \"Can you pass the bed pan?\"
The music mad Gill is now more than a year into his stewardship of the BBH creative department and is loving it more and more each day. The work is still strong and interesting and he is much loved by his teams: the epitome of the phrase \"the creatives' creative\".
24 September 1961. Carlisle, Cumbria.
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile