Cut & Run
Los Angeles, New York, London, Asia,
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Old Spice, my dad used to wear it, or if it's here and now, Adidas.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Out of Meet The Fockers, Dustin Hoffman.
Trying to stay upright.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A realisation gadget, to help you realise how lucky you are...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the only editors in this esteemed publication, Gandolfi is obviously one of the best. With a portfolio of award-winning work such as Smirnoff \"sea\" and Monster.com \"stork\", the UK was sad to see the talented editor make the move Stateside at the end of last year, where he is now based. Nevertheless, his editing talents are still being utilised this side of the pond, with the excellent \"eyebrows\" spot for Cadbury getting the Gandolfi treatment.
10.40pm, Battersea, South London.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London