Cut & Run
Los Angeles, New York, London, Asia,
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Old Spice, my dad used to wear it, or if it's here and now, Adidas.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Out of Meet The Fockers, Dustin Hoffman.
Trying to stay upright.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A realisation gadget, to help you realise how lucky you are...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the only editors in this esteemed publication, Gandolfi is obviously one of the best. With a portfolio of award-winning work such as Smirnoff \"sea\" and Monster.com \"stork\", the UK was sad to see the talented editor make the move Stateside at the end of last year, where he is now based. Nevertheless, his editing talents are still being utilised this side of the pond, with the excellent \"eyebrows\" spot for Cadbury getting the Gandolfi treatment.
10.40pm, Battersea, South London.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Qualitative (Director), Brand & Innovation Jarlett de Grouchy £70000 - £90000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Business Development Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + + Good Bonus , Leeds
- PR Account Director - maternity cover - immediate start Brand Recruitment £55000 per annum + dependent on experience plus benefits, Reading