Cut & Run
Los Angeles, New York, London, Asia,
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Old Spice, my dad used to wear it, or if it's here and now, Adidas.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Out of Meet The Fockers, Dustin Hoffman.
Trying to stay upright.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A realisation gadget, to help you realise how lucky you are...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the only editors in this esteemed publication, Gandolfi is obviously one of the best. With a portfolio of award-winning work such as Smirnoff \"sea\" and Monster.com \"stork\", the UK was sad to see the talented editor make the move Stateside at the end of last year, where he is now based. Nevertheless, his editing talents are still being utilised this side of the pond, with the excellent \"eyebrows\" spot for Cadbury getting the Gandolfi treatment.
10.40pm, Battersea, South London.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned