+1 212 605 5678
250 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Favourite TV programme
The New York Times.
The Atlantic Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
New York \"anti-smoking\" campaign.
REI: social, responsible and really useful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying Amazon recommended DVDs.
Who would play you in a movie?
Singing in harmony.
Sailing, wine and art-collecting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that helps you tie knots with one hand.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Please Let Me Rest In Peace.\"
It's been a quieter year for Gatfield, who finally left Lowe Worldwide in April to take on a wider Interpublic Group role. After a frantic end to his reign at the struggling agency, the keen yachtsman certainly deserves some time to escape to his boat and collect his thoughts.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne