+1 212 605 5678
250 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Favourite TV programme
The New York Times.
The Atlantic Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
New York \"anti-smoking\" campaign.
REI: social, responsible and really useful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying Amazon recommended DVDs.
Who would play you in a movie?
Singing in harmony.
Sailing, wine and art-collecting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that helps you tie knots with one hand.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Please Let Me Rest In Peace.\"
It's been a quieter year for Gatfield, who finally left Lowe Worldwide in April to take on a wider Interpublic Group role. After a frantic end to his reign at the struggling agency, the keen yachtsman certainly deserves some time to escape to his boat and collect his thoughts.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3