+1 212 605 5678
250 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Favourite TV programme
The New York Times.
The Atlantic Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
New York \"anti-smoking\" campaign.
REI: social, responsible and really useful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying Amazon recommended DVDs.
Who would play you in a movie?
Singing in harmony.
Sailing, wine and art-collecting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that helps you tie knots with one hand.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Please Let Me Rest In Peace.\"
It's been a quieter year for Gatfield, who finally left Lowe Worldwide in April to take on a wider Interpublic Group role. After a frantic end to his reign at the struggling agency, the keen yachtsman certainly deserves some time to escape to his boat and collect his thoughts.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- TV Account Manager- Film Lipton Fleming £37000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Online Trading & Merchandising Manager Stopgap £52000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign