+1 212 605 5678
250 Hudson Street, , New York, , NY 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Favourite TV programme
The New York Times.
The Atlantic Monthly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
New York \"anti-smoking\" campaign.
REI: social, responsible and really useful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Buying Amazon recommended DVDs.
Who would play you in a movie?
Singing in harmony.
Sailing, wine and art-collecting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that helps you tie knots with one hand.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Please Let Me Rest In Peace.\"
It's been a quieter year for Gatfield, who finally left Lowe Worldwide in April to take on a wider Interpublic Group role. After a frantic end to his reign at the struggling agency, the keen yachtsman certainly deserves some time to escape to his boat and collect his thoughts.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Midweight Packaging Designer - Top Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London