+44 (0)20 7803 2404
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
Making it to chief executive of MEC.
Favourite TV programme
The Times weekday. The Observer Sunday.
The People's Forum (Everton FC discussion forum).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Morrisons \"let's grow\".
Apple – they produce iconic things of beauty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Smoking (never have, so it was easy).
Who would play you in a movie?
Reciting Macbeth. You don't want to go to any parties I'm at.
The usual – reading etc, etc.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The spray-on ski boot.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is the art direction on the presentation finished yet?\"
George, who has seen his agency grow and flourish under his leadership, has been able to afford to indulge his passions for Everton and hi-tech gadgetry in recent years. His Chiswick home, formerly owned by Davina McCall, easily surpasses the Big Brother house when it comes to gadgets as George has gone for Bond-style state-of-the-art remodelling.
Liverpool in the 60s.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital