+44 (0)20 7803 2404
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
Making it to chief executive of MEC.
Favourite TV programme
The Times weekday. The Observer Sunday.
The People's Forum (Everton FC discussion forum).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Morrisons \"let's grow\".
Apple – they produce iconic things of beauty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Smoking (never have, so it was easy).
Who would play you in a movie?
Reciting Macbeth. You don't want to go to any parties I'm at.
The usual – reading etc, etc.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The spray-on ski boot.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is the art direction on the presentation finished yet?\"
George, who has seen his agency grow and flourish under his leadership, has been able to afford to indulge his passions for Everton and hi-tech gadgetry in recent years. His Chiswick home, formerly owned by Davina McCall, easily surpasses the Big Brother house when it comes to gadgets as George has gone for Bond-style state-of-the-art remodelling.
Liverpool in the 60s.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne