+44 (0)20 7803 2404
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
Making it to chief executive of MEC.
Favourite TV programme
The Times weekday. The Observer Sunday.
The People's Forum (Everton FC discussion forum).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Morrisons \"let's grow\".
Apple – they produce iconic things of beauty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Smoking (never have, so it was easy).
Who would play you in a movie?
Reciting Macbeth. You don't want to go to any parties I'm at.
The usual – reading etc, etc.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The spray-on ski boot.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is the art direction on the presentation finished yet?\"
George, who has seen his agency grow and flourish under his leadership, has been able to afford to indulge his passions for Everton and hi-tech gadgetry in recent years. His Chiswick home, formerly owned by Davina McCall, easily surpasses the Big Brother house when it comes to gadgets as George has gone for Bond-style state-of-the-art remodelling.
Liverpool in the 60s.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3