+44 (0)20 7803 2404
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
Making it to chief executive of MEC.
Favourite TV programme
The Times weekday. The Observer Sunday.
The People's Forum (Everton FC discussion forum).
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Morrisons \"let's grow\".
Apple – they produce iconic things of beauty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Smoking (never have, so it was easy).
Who would play you in a movie?
Reciting Macbeth. You don't want to go to any parties I'm at.
The usual – reading etc, etc.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
The spray-on ski boot.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is the art direction on the presentation finished yet?\"
George, who has seen his agency grow and flourish under his leadership, has been able to afford to indulge his passions for Everton and hi-tech gadgetry in recent years. His Chiswick home, formerly owned by Davina McCall, easily surpasses the Big Brother house when it comes to gadgets as George has gone for Bond-style state-of-the-art remodelling.
Liverpool in the 60s.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer