Chairman and chief executive
+44 (0)20 7447 7500
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
WCRS, Initiative Media,Walker Media
Favourite TV programme
The Independent and the Evening Standard.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile because it taught the bigger brands a lesson.
Your M&S, loyalty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I avoid parties because I don't have a party trick.
Renovating property, golf.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that immobilises the BlackBerry on holiday.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I wouldn't waste my time Tweeting.
Despite reaping the financial rewards of Walker Media's acquisition by M&C Saatchi, Georgiadis remains admirably passionate and committed to the media business. He's a bright, inspired thinker but also wants work delivered to his own exacting standards – which doesn't always make him easy to follow but then that's why he's so good at what he does.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile