Chairman and chief executive
+44 (0)20 7447 7500
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
WCRS, Initiative Media,Walker Media
Favourite TV programme
The Independent and the Evening Standard.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile because it taught the bigger brands a lesson.
Your M&S, loyalty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I avoid parties because I don't have a party trick.
Renovating property, golf.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that immobilises the BlackBerry on holiday.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I wouldn't waste my time Tweeting.
Despite reaping the financial rewards of Walker Media's acquisition by M&C Saatchi, Georgiadis remains admirably passionate and committed to the media business. He's a bright, inspired thinker but also wants work delivered to his own exacting standards – which doesn't always make him easy to follow but then that's why he's so good at what he does.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot