Chairman and chief executive
+44 (0)20 7447 7500
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
WCRS, Initiative Media,Walker Media
Favourite TV programme
The Independent and the Evening Standard.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile because it taught the bigger brands a lesson.
Your M&S, loyalty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I avoid parties because I don't have a party trick.
Renovating property, golf.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that immobilises the BlackBerry on holiday.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I wouldn't waste my time Tweeting.
Despite reaping the financial rewards of Walker Media's acquisition by M&C Saatchi, Georgiadis remains admirably passionate and committed to the media business. He's a bright, inspired thinker but also wants work delivered to his own exacting standards – which doesn't always make him easy to follow but then that's why he's so good at what he does.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Python Developer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Consumer Lifestyle Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, Guildford
- Account Executive Major Players Negotiable, City of London