Chairman and chief executive
+44 (0)20 7447 7500
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 4JE
WCRS, Initiative Media,Walker Media
Favourite TV programme
The Independent and the Evening Standard.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile because it taught the bigger brands a lesson.
Your M&S, loyalty.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
I avoid parties because I don't have a party trick.
Renovating property, golf.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A device that immobilises the BlackBerry on holiday.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I wouldn't waste my time Tweeting.
Despite reaping the financial rewards of Walker Media's acquisition by M&C Saatchi, Georgiadis remains admirably passionate and committed to the media business. He's a bright, inspired thinker but also wants work delivered to his own exacting standards – which doesn't always make him easy to follow but then that's why he's so good at what he does.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas