+44 (0)20 7336 8084
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Working at Naked.
Favourite TV programme
Right now, it's that Justin Lee Collins show because it makes me happy.
Campaignlive, of course.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Campaign Obama. Yes we can.
Net-a-porter because it is a little slice of heaven that I can squeeze in between the kids and the job!
What’s your concession to the recession?
All hope of retiring early.
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd like to think Kate Winslet but my eldest son would say Dawn French.
Confounding men who automatically assume I know nothing about football.
Making short films. Talking about making movies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A \"replace-the-rubber-bit-on-the-bottom-of-a-stiletto\" wand that goes in your handbag.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Be jolly because life's better that way.\"
Having returned to the UK following a spell in New York, Geraghty has settled well at Naked, helping to reposition its UK agency as an ideas business that also executes creative work. Activity such as a music single for cricket's The Barmy Army, the rebranding of Skegness and a campaign to promote Gatwick Airport followed.
In a hospital in the olden days.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline