+44 (0)20 7336 8084
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Working at Naked.
Favourite TV programme
Right now, it's that Justin Lee Collins show because it makes me happy.
Campaignlive, of course.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Campaign Obama. Yes we can.
Net-a-porter because it is a little slice of heaven that I can squeeze in between the kids and the job!
What’s your concession to the recession?
All hope of retiring early.
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd like to think Kate Winslet but my eldest son would say Dawn French.
Confounding men who automatically assume I know nothing about football.
Making short films. Talking about making movies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A \"replace-the-rubber-bit-on-the-bottom-of-a-stiletto\" wand that goes in your handbag.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Be jolly because life's better that way.\"
Having returned to the UK following a spell in New York, Geraghty has settled well at Naked, helping to reposition its UK agency as an ideas business that also executes creative work. Activity such as a music single for cricket's The Barmy Army, the rebranding of Skegness and a campaign to promote Gatwick Airport followed.
In a hospital in the olden days.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned