+44 (0)20 7336 8084
159-173 St John Street, London, EC1V
Working at Naked.
Favourite TV programme
Right now, it's that Justin Lee Collins show because it makes me happy.
Campaignlive, of course.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Campaign Obama. Yes we can.
Net-a-porter because it is a little slice of heaven that I can squeeze in between the kids and the job!
What’s your concession to the recession?
All hope of retiring early.
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd like to think Kate Winslet but my eldest son would say Dawn French.
Confounding men who automatically assume I know nothing about football.
Making short films. Talking about making movies.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A \"replace-the-rubber-bit-on-the-bottom-of-a-stiletto\" wand that goes in your handbag.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Be jolly because life's better that way.\"
Having returned to the UK following a spell in New York, Geraghty has settled well at Naked, helping to reposition its UK agency as an ideas business that also executes creative work. Activity such as a music single for cricket's The Barmy Army, the rebranding of Skegness and a campaign to promote Gatwick Airport followed.
In a hospital in the olden days.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 plus company car, Warwickshire
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- Media Executive Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)