Group chief digital officer
+44 (0)207 071 1241
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Launching Hotmail, Explorer and MSN in my years at EHS – its golden era... Thank you Ken and Terry! Then a few years learning what bad agencies felt like. Joining GT in 2005, meeting some truly wonderful people and having the chance to play with some breathtaking new ideas. Becoming creative partner in 2006 and growing the agency from 40 to 130 in nine months... winning Agency of the Year 2007 and a further three near misses in 2008 with Marketing, the BIMAs and NMA. Being voted to vice-chair of th
Favourite TV programme
Spiderman And His Amazing Friends – Nick Junior, Tuesdays 7.45am.
The one with the best typography.
The one with the best art direction.
thecoolhunter.co.uk, oh, and http://postsecret.blogspot.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sagami Condoms: Love needs a distance. 0.02mm.
Anything high-end-modern-classic like Zagato. Hyper expressive, metal gorgeousness. Or something.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Making five-year-old children cry.
I'd like to say shooting, collecting classic Lancia Flaminias and Alfa Romeo 1900 Cs. But I live in Chiswick and can't afford a garage.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that sucks The X Factor into a dark, twisted and painful oblivion.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@God. Put the kettle on.\"
Giusti made the move to a \"proper\" agency this year by switching his talents to Leo Burnett. It still remains to be seen whether the appointment will be a success, but his first few weeks were certainly memorable, what with someone setting up a fake Twitter site for him and posting some dubious comments that didn't, in fact, sound too dissimilar to his actual Tweets.
Paddington, 1972. Near the bins outside St Mary's, apparently.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director - £60k to £70k - ATL/Digital MODA consult Around the £60k - £70k + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Administrator, Leisure, North London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22500 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned