Group chief digital officer
+44 (0)207 071 1241
Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Launching Hotmail, Explorer and MSN in my years at EHS – its golden era... Thank you Ken and Terry! Then a few years learning what bad agencies felt like. Joining GT in 2005, meeting some truly wonderful people and having the chance to play with some breathtaking new ideas. Becoming creative partner in 2006 and growing the agency from 40 to 130 in nine months... winning Agency of the Year 2007 and a further three near misses in 2008 with Marketing, the BIMAs and NMA. Being voted to vice-chair of th
Favourite TV programme
Spiderman And His Amazing Friends – Nick Junior, Tuesdays 7.45am.
The one with the best typography.
The one with the best art direction.
thecoolhunter.co.uk, oh, and http://postsecret.blogspot.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Sagami Condoms: Love needs a distance. 0.02mm.
Anything high-end-modern-classic like Zagato. Hyper expressive, metal gorgeousness. Or something.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Making five-year-old children cry.
I'd like to say shooting, collecting classic Lancia Flaminias and Alfa Romeo 1900 Cs. But I live in Chiswick and can't afford a garage.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Something that sucks The X Factor into a dark, twisted and painful oblivion.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"@God. Put the kettle on.\"
Giusti made the move to a \"proper\" agency this year by switching his talents to Leo Burnett. It still remains to be seen whether the appointment will be a success, but his first few weeks were certainly memorable, what with someone setting up a fake Twitter site for him and posting some dubious comments that didn't, in fact, sound too dissimilar to his actual Tweets.
Paddington, 1972. Near the bins outside St Mary's, apparently.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager - Insurance Brand Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum + car and other fantastic benefits, Milton Keynes
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure