Chief executive, UK
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Still surviving lunch with Ray Kelly.
Favourite TV programme
Still Midsomer Murders.
The Sun, The Times.
Wired, The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Finisterre, my mate owns it and needs the publicity.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently, dinghy sailing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-editing e-mail thingy.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Help?\" Or if I'm too slow \"@ Grim Reaper. Christ it's hot here.\"
Glanvill is gearing his agency up to get some much-needed new business in the bag. Streamlining the UK Mindshare machine is the priority of this respected and affable media operator. But taking time to relax at his local is also firmly on the agenda.
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media