Chief executive, UK
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Still surviving lunch with Ray Kelly.
Favourite TV programme
Still Midsomer Murders.
The Sun, The Times.
Wired, The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Finisterre, my mate owns it and needs the publicity.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently, dinghy sailing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-editing e-mail thingy.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Help?\" Or if I'm too slow \"@ Grim Reaper. Christ it's hot here.\"
Glanvill is gearing his agency up to get some much-needed new business in the bag. Streamlining the UK Mindshare machine is the priority of this respected and affable media operator. But taking time to relax at his local is also firmly on the agenda.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England