Chief executive, UK
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Still surviving lunch with Ray Kelly.
Favourite TV programme
Still Midsomer Murders.
The Sun, The Times.
Wired, The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Finisterre, my mate owns it and needs the publicity.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently, dinghy sailing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-editing e-mail thingy.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Help?\" Or if I'm too slow \"@ Grim Reaper. Christ it's hot here.\"
Glanvill is gearing his agency up to get some much-needed new business in the bag. Streamlining the UK Mindshare machine is the priority of this respected and affable media operator. But taking time to relax at his local is also firmly on the agenda.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy