Chief executive, UK
+44 (0)20 7969 4040
40 Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Still surviving lunch with Ray Kelly.
Favourite TV programme
Still Midsomer Murders.
The Sun, The Times.
Wired, The Week.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Finisterre, my mate owns it and needs the publicity.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Currently, dinghy sailing.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Self-editing e-mail thingy.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Help?\" Or if I'm too slow \"@ Grim Reaper. Christ it's hot here.\"
Glanvill is gearing his agency up to get some much-needed new business in the bag. Streamlining the UK Mindshare machine is the priority of this respected and affable media operator. But taking time to relax at his local is also firmly on the agenda.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London