+44 (0)20 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
JWT, Kendall Tarrant, WCRS, AAR.
Favourite TV programme
Heat and Campaign.
iTunes and BBC News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic \"still red hot\".
Apple. Because everything they make is beautiful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Some of my salary.
Who would play you in a movie?
Releasing my inner backing singer.
Browsing through iTunes and Amazon for hours.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
The AAR's mother figure continues to manage some of advertising's biggest UK pitches (and some less glamorous gigs too – Mushroom Bureau anyone?). Glazer rarely has a bad word to say about anyone, but manages to combine niceness with an entertaining penchant for industry gossip.
London, 9 July 1961.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne