+44 (0)20 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
JWT, Kendall Tarrant, WCRS, AAR.
Favourite TV programme
Heat and Campaign.
iTunes and BBC News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic \"still red hot\".
Apple. Because everything they make is beautiful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Some of my salary.
Who would play you in a movie?
Releasing my inner backing singer.
Browsing through iTunes and Amazon for hours.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
The AAR's mother figure continues to manage some of advertising's biggest UK pitches (and some less glamorous gigs too – Mushroom Bureau anyone?). Glazer rarely has a bad word to say about anyone, but manages to combine niceness with an entertaining penchant for industry gossip.
London, 9 July 1961.
- Marketing Coordinator Â– Major Retailer ADLIB £20-25k DOE, Devon
- Digital Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £22000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - programmatic Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, West End
- DIGITAL MARKETING DESIGNER - £30-35K - LONDON Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'