+44 (0)20 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
JWT, Kendall Tarrant, WCRS, AAR.
Favourite TV programme
Heat and Campaign.
iTunes and BBC News.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic \"still red hot\".
Apple. Because everything they make is beautiful.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Some of my salary.
Who would play you in a movie?
Releasing my inner backing singer.
Browsing through iTunes and Amazon for hours.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I told you I was ill.\"
The AAR's mother figure continues to manage some of advertising's biggest UK pitches (and some less glamorous gigs too – Mushroom Bureau anyone?). Glazer rarely has a bad word to say about anyone, but manages to combine niceness with an entertaining penchant for industry gossip.
London, 9 July 1961.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Assistant - Art Fund Charity CHM Salary: up to £22,000 pa, depending on experience, N1C 4BH, London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood