Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Bates UK 1994-97, WCRS 1997-2004, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R 2004-07, Adam & Eve 2008 to date.
Favourite TV programme
Any F1 race.
The Saturday Telegraph.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic's 25th – a great big two-fingers up to BA by a brand I'll always love.
John Lewis. It's been there for all the best parts of my life – births, wedding and Adam & Eve.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Nothing, I have a famously recessionary view of the world even during the biggest booms.
Who would play you in a movie?
Louis Theroux. In his first, and probably only, film.
Knowing my place as the perennial +1.
Following my wife around the shops and eating the cakes she bakes.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A silent hairdryer – would give me a few more precious minutes sleep every morning.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Dear Archie. Son as Homer said, there are three roads to success in this life: work, brains and cupcakes.\"
With all the commotion surrounding his marriage to CHI & Partners' Sarah Gold (which saw them literally become advertising's Golden couple), it's easy to forget the role Golding played in steering Adam & Eve to yet more success. The scale of the wedding (the venue even had a spot for guests to land their helicopters) has also helped him shrug off his reputation for being miserly.
In Woolwich, in 1972.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated.= Spectrum £30,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated Spectrum £50,000- £80,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Charity CHM Salary of £35,000 per annum plus pension scheme and Life cover , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire