Adam & Eve/DDB
+44 (0)20 3077 1027
52 Shorts Gardens, , London, , WC2H 9AN
Bates UK 1994-97, WCRS 1997-2004, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R 2004-07, Adam & Eve 2008 to date.
Favourite TV programme
Any F1 race.
The Saturday Telegraph.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Virgin Atlantic's 25th – a great big two-fingers up to BA by a brand I'll always love.
John Lewis. It's been there for all the best parts of my life – births, wedding and Adam & Eve.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Nothing, I have a famously recessionary view of the world even during the biggest booms.
Who would play you in a movie?
Louis Theroux. In his first, and probably only, film.
Knowing my place as the perennial +1.
Following my wife around the shops and eating the cakes she bakes.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A silent hairdryer – would give me a few more precious minutes sleep every morning.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Dear Archie. Son as Homer said, there are three roads to success in this life: work, brains and cupcakes.\"
With all the commotion surrounding his marriage to CHI & Partners' Sarah Gold (which saw them literally become advertising's Golden couple), it's easy to forget the role Golding played in steering Adam & Eve to yet more success. The scale of the wedding (the venue even had a spot for guests to land their helicopters) has also helped him shrug off his reputation for being miserly.
In Woolwich, in 1972.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne