CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Lowe Howard-Spink, 1993-2002. CHI & Partners, 2002 to date.
Favourite TV programme
The X Factor.
The Saturday Telegraph.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ocado because they totally get that their customers want hourly slots, order reminders by text and their Waitrose food delivered by a nice man who arrives in a van named after a vegetable. Genius.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Bags and fancy restaurants.
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd like to say Sienna Miller. In reality, it's more likely to be Helen Worth (aka Gail Tilsley).
My Moomins impression.
Shopping and baking cakes.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A washing machine that can dry clean your clothes at home.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"If this is the last thing I do before I die, I'm clearly taking my own life.\"
The new Mrs David Golding is still at the top of everyone's hit list whenever a chief executive role comes up. The adland wedding of the year has been a nice distraction, but surely she must be getting tempted by a bigger job by now?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London