Head of engagement planning
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Hearing the result of big pitch wins. There's nothing like that collective sense of euphoria and relief.
Favourite TV programme
Discounting The Wire as a given, its a toss-up between The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent.
Fantastic Man (yes I know how that sounds).
The Onion, Vimeo or Matchesfashion.com.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Puma's post-Beijing Olympics Usain Bolt campaign.
Kitsune. Great clothes, great music and inimitable Gallic charm.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Any conversation about property prices.
Who would play you in a movie?
I'd like to think Gael García Bernal, my PA Xochitl reckons Joe Pesci is more realistic.
Some 80s breakdancing moves that have seen better days.
Collecting art (and trainers) on a tight budget.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
A discreet portable device that enables me to reclaim the time lost in pointless meetings.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"I'm just going out and may be some time.\"
The planner seems to have struggled with the same jitters as his agency this year, and it has not been one of his most impressive ones. He's still one of the best in the business, however, and will be at the heart of BBH's undoubted resurgence.
Harrow, but I'll claim North London, in 1970.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000-£42000, Central London
- Midweight Graphic Designer Blue Tree Recruits £28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits, Thames Ditton, Surrey
- Freelancer Web Designer Creative Recruitment £200 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire