CHI & Partners
+44 (0)7803 945207
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Inheriting great clients such as Nike at Simons Palmer and Virgin at Rainey Kelly and helping build a client list from scratch at CHI.
Favourite TV programme
Flight Of The Conchords.
Book and Magazine Collector.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile \"dance\" was the only thing I watched a second time on YouTube.
CBeebies' talent for child-minding.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Doing up our new house. Unfortunately, before it's finished.
Who would play you in a movie?
Ewan McGregor: uncanny physical resemblance.
Getting so hammered, my brain disappears. Trying to practice it less these days.
Books (as you may have gathered).
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is there anybody out there?\"
When you have the characters that Goodlad has surrounding him at CHI, you can hardly blame him for keeping a relatively low profile. But he is a popular figure within the agency, and earns respect for managing to put up with Nick Howarth, who he shares an office with, every day.
- Category Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, Berkshire
- Creative Producer/PM Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager - Digital Agency Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Print Project Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote