CHI & Partners
+44 (0)7803 945207
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Inheriting great clients such as Nike at Simons Palmer and Virgin at Rainey Kelly and helping build a client list from scratch at CHI.
Favourite TV programme
Flight Of The Conchords.
Book and Magazine Collector.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
T-Mobile \"dance\" was the only thing I watched a second time on YouTube.
CBeebies' talent for child-minding.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Doing up our new house. Unfortunately, before it's finished.
Who would play you in a movie?
Ewan McGregor: uncanny physical resemblance.
Getting so hammered, my brain disappears. Trying to practice it less these days.
Books (as you may have gathered).
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Is there anybody out there?\"
When you have the characters that Goodlad has surrounding him at CHI, you can hardly blame him for keeping a relatively low profile. But he is a popular figure within the agency, and earns respect for managing to put up with Nick Howarth, who he shares an office with, every day.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London