+44 (0)20 7033 8902
The Tea Building, High Street, London, , E1 6JJ
BMP DDB working with John Webster and other with hindsight exceptional talent, founding BMP interaction, Tribal DDB and then Albion.
Favourite TV programme
Come Dine With Me on a good day.
The Guardian or The Sun.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Air New Zealand \"naked\" security announcement.
Google, because it gives a shit about all the right things.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Probably not enough.
Who would play you in a movie?
Michael in The Godfather: Part II.
Roaring like a lion.
One day soon.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Automated alerts or electric shocks for people who waste energy or drop litter.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
I'm not the kind of sad bastard who would give a shit about Twitter in the last few moments before I die.
Goodman has worked hard to raise Albion's profile this year, and it seems that some of the braver clients are still intrigued by his agency's positioning. There's no doubt that losing Skype and eBay were massive blows, but the agency did secure the opportunity to launch giffgaff, the new online-only mobile network backed by O2.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- MW-Senior Motion Designers | Broadcast | Ad-hoc freelance Red Sofa London £150 - £280 per day + dependant on experience, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior/Lead Designer | Marketing Agency | SW London | £30-40K Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum + DOE, City of London