Managing director print trading
+44 (0)20 7158 5009
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Joining Group M.
Favourite TV programme
I don't have a favourite, as I tend to look at most of them on most days – and like different papers for different reasons.
Off the fence on this question, I would have to go with Octane.
Beside Brand Republic, eBay.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 stands out for bold execution, and creative use of media.
Sony – I love technology, and they do it all so well.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Disappearing – when I have had enough.
Clay pigeon shooting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the most powerful men in the media market, Goodman doesn't resort to the aggressive approach of his rivals. He is used to seeing his demands met, as further transparency in this year's consumer magazine circulation figures this year showed.
1961 in London.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne