Managing director print trading
+44 (0)20 7158 5009
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Joining Group M.
Favourite TV programme
I don't have a favourite, as I tend to look at most of them on most days – and like different papers for different reasons.
Off the fence on this question, I would have to go with Octane.
Beside Brand Republic, eBay.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 stands out for bold execution, and creative use of media.
Sony – I love technology, and they do it all so well.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Disappearing – when I have had enough.
Clay pigeon shooting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the most powerful men in the media market, Goodman doesn't resort to the aggressive approach of his rivals. He is used to seeing his demands met, as further transparency in this year's consumer magazine circulation figures this year showed.
1961 in London.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 20000-30000, Sheffield
- Account Manager - Integrated B2B Agency - Oxon / Berks Stonor £30 - £35K +, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Client Services Director Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Head of Social Media Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO