Managing director print trading
+44 (0)20 7158 5009
124 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8RX
Joining Group M.
Favourite TV programme
I don't have a favourite, as I tend to look at most of them on most days – and like different papers for different reasons.
Off the fence on this question, I would have to go with Octane.
Beside Brand Republic, eBay.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Fiat 500 stands out for bold execution, and creative use of media.
Sony – I love technology, and they do it all so well.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Disappearing – when I have had enough.
Clay pigeon shooting.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
One of the most powerful men in the media market, Goodman doesn't resort to the aggressive approach of his rivals. He is used to seeing his demands met, as further transparency in this year's consumer magazine circulation figures this year showed.
1961 in London.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London