Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7942 0000
The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
Getting a permanent job after two years' trying was a good start.
Favourite TV programme
The Adventure Game.
Peppa Pig Weekly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Haribo. Kids and grown-ups love it so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Folding my ears into themselves.
My hobby is trying to determine a hobby.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Gordon-Rogers' talent can occasionally get overshadowed by his tendency to shoot his mouth off, and he still needs to grow up a bit if he's to be taken more seriously. Normally the master of interesting digital campaigns, he seems to have been a bit distracted this year, with the only work that sticks in the mind (and craw) being a pretty dreadful TV spot for Gordon's Gin.
Scotland. The 70s.
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer - Agency - Berlin - 45K Red Sofa London €40000 - €45000 per annum + DOE, Berlin
- PPC Executive Simplified Recruitment £25,000 - £30,000 PA DOE + Benefits, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Senior Project Manager - Client Side Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers