Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7942 0000
The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
Getting a permanent job after two years' trying was a good start.
Favourite TV programme
The Adventure Game.
Peppa Pig Weekly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Haribo. Kids and grown-ups love it so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Folding my ears into themselves.
My hobby is trying to determine a hobby.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Gordon-Rogers' talent can occasionally get overshadowed by his tendency to shoot his mouth off, and he still needs to grow up a bit if he's to be taken more seriously. Normally the master of interesting digital campaigns, he seems to have been a bit distracted this year, with the only work that sticks in the mind (and craw) being a pretty dreadful TV spot for Gordon's Gin.
Scotland. The 70s.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Full Service Marketing Agency ADLIB £24k - c.£28k, Bristol Avon
- Digital Designer Pitch Consultants £23000 - £28000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Head of Programmatic Aspire £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, London