Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7942 0000
The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BZ
Getting a permanent job after two years' trying was a good start.
Favourite TV programme
The Adventure Game.
Peppa Pig Weekly.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Haribo. Kids and grown-ups love it so.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Folding my ears into themselves.
My hobby is trying to determine a hobby.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Gordon-Rogers' talent can occasionally get overshadowed by his tendency to shoot his mouth off, and he still needs to grow up a bit if he's to be taken more seriously. Normally the master of interesting digital campaigns, he seems to have been a bit distracted this year, with the only work that sticks in the mind (and craw) being a pretty dreadful TV spot for Gordon's Gin.
Scotland. The 70s.
- Senior Partnerships Executive - top UK food titles! Yummy! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Marketing Exec (PPC/Paid Social/Display) - £27k-£28K - Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Sales Manager - Leading digital sales company! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, City of London
- Sales Coordinator - Cutting edge, fun brand! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus!, City of London
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £30K, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign