President and chief executive (EMEA)
7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N
Same as last year! Having the office next door to David Ogilvy at 22 in Paris while he wrote Ogilvy on Advertising; working for Jean-Marie Dru (twice) and Nick Baum (many times); starting an agency in Germany, having my name on the door of a top-ten London agency (Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper); being the last-chance saloon author of several worldwide advertising properties (\"Let's make things better\" – Philips, \"Don't crack under pressure\" – Tag Heuer, \"The drive of your life\" – Peugeot; co-writing (w
Favourite TV programme
Tonight With Jonathan Ross.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Lacoste – it has history and authenticity as well as currency. It keeps coming back!
What’s your concession to the recession?
Who would play you in a movie?
Jonathan, Ella and Matt.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Contact lenses for the brain.
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
Some think Gosper a mug for agreeing that McCann should offer what was widely reported as £10 million-worth of services-in-kind in exchange for the 2012 Olympics account, but he maintains the assignment \"will connect us with boardrooms across the world\" and act as a huge morale booster. It's to Gosper's credit that McCann London has been given the freedom to get its act together – he will be hoping its success can be replicated across the region.
Melbourne, Australia – 1959
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne