Chief executive (EMEA)
Omnicom Media Group
+44 (0)20 7908 3511
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Helping create Manning Gottlieb Media; helping build Omnicom Media Group.
Favourite TV programme
Classic and SportsCar.
BBC Sport/Football gossip.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ferrari: ruthlessly effective.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Any lingering belief that politicians place the needs of society first.
Who would play you in a movie?
Talking about weight loss.
Watching Tottenham, eating less.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Whatever comes after the PSP Go...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Reading this? Get a life.\"
Gottlieb likes to derive business performance analogies from his knowledge of the beautiful game. So it's perhaps mystifying (given the fact that this knowledge has been accrued over the years from the perspective of a seat at White Hart Lane) that Gottlieb manages to be so consistently, ferociously competitive – and his OMG team, forged in his image, revels in its reputation as an unstoppable machine.
April 1961, Barnet, London.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - CRM - £50-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure