Chief executive (EMEA)
Omnicom Media Group
+44 (0)20 7908 3511
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Helping create Manning Gottlieb Media; helping build Omnicom Media Group.
Favourite TV programme
Classic and SportsCar.
BBC Sport/Football gossip.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ferrari: ruthlessly effective.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Any lingering belief that politicians place the needs of society first.
Who would play you in a movie?
Talking about weight loss.
Watching Tottenham, eating less.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Whatever comes after the PSP Go...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Reading this? Get a life.\"
Gottlieb likes to derive business performance analogies from his knowledge of the beautiful game. So it's perhaps mystifying (given the fact that this knowledge has been accrued over the years from the perspective of a seat at White Hart Lane) that Gottlieb manages to be so consistently, ferociously competitive – and his OMG team, forged in his image, revels in its reputation as an unstoppable machine.
April 1961, Barnet, London.
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building