Chief executive (EMEA)
Omnicom Media Group
+44 (0)20 7908 3511
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Helping create Manning Gottlieb Media; helping build Omnicom Media Group.
Favourite TV programme
Classic and SportsCar.
BBC Sport/Football gossip.
Favourite recent marketing campaign
Ferrari: ruthlessly effective.
What’s your concession to the recession?
Any lingering belief that politicians place the needs of society first.
Who would play you in a movie?
Talking about weight loss.
Watching Tottenham, eating less.
What gadget do you think should be invented?
Whatever comes after the PSP Go...
You’ve got one last Tweet before you die. What do you Tweet?
\"Reading this? Get a life.\"
Gottlieb likes to derive business performance analogies from his knowledge of the beautiful game. So it's perhaps mystifying (given the fact that this knowledge has been accrued over the years from the perspective of a seat at White Hart Lane) that Gottlieb manages to be so consistently, ferociously competitive – and his OMG team, forged in his image, revels in its reputation as an unstoppable machine.
April 1961, Barnet, London.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy